The World Trade Center was a complex of seven buildings located in New York City.
Barney Gumble once illegally parked Homer's car at the complex of the twin towers, where it received an enormous number of parking tickets and had one of the front wheels clamped. Homer, with the family, traveled to New York to retrieve the car and stubbornly drove it away with the clamp still on the wheel.
On February 26, 1993, a massive truck bomb detonated in a garage of the North Tower. On September 11, 2001, the towers were destroyed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Despite this, Homer still tried to order a collectible plate from a 1980s TV Guide where the mailing address was One World Trade Center.
- Episode – "Mr. Plow"
- Episode – "A Star is Burns"
- Episode – "The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror X"
- Episode – "Lisa the Tree Hugger" (background appearance)
- Episode – "New Kids on the Blecch"
- Episode – "Homer the Father" (mentioned only)
- Episode – "Moonshine River" (indirect mention)