|Wild Barts Can't Be Broken||
- Chief Wiggum: Enjoying the movie, kids? (the kids yell, and within moments are all put into a police van) Listen up, punks. The moral of the story is, the adults always win! (the kids turn their heads to face the police chief, and their eyes begin to glow. Wiggum yells in terror, until realizing it's just the reflection from a police light Eddie had turned on). For crying out loud, Eddie. You scared the hell out of me.
- Eddie: Sorry, chief. (turns off the light and snickers to himself)
- Homer: Stupid Isotopes! (yelling) Hurry up and loose so we can get out of here!!
- Lisa:Why do you hate the Isotopes so much, dad?
- Homer: Because I loved them once and they broke my heart. Let that be a lesson to you sweetie: Never love anything.
- Lisa: Even you?
- Homer: Especially me!
- (Milhouse crawls under the wooden fence to the drive-in, but he gets stuck under it.)
- Milhouse: Ugh! Ugh! (looks to Nelson) Little help?!
- Nelson: Sure! (He rears back his right leg, and kicks Milhouse in the rear end of his red pants.)
- Milhouse: Aah! (He flies out from under the fence, into the air, and onto the ground, making his glasses go askew.) Oof!
- (Milhouse, then, picks himself up, and stands up, and we see the front of his own red pants, the bottom of his pink shirt, and his right arm, and the top halves of his top legs.)
- (Then, he turns around, lifts up the back of his pink shirt a little, and he feels the back of his red pants which have a tear in them.)
- (The rip in Milhouse's pants seem to be ripped from the top and we see that they reveal his "Teletubbies" underwear, which are light blue briefs with a matching waistband, with the "Simpsons" caricatures of Dipsy and Po on the back of them.)
- Milhouse: Ugh!
- Bart: Oh, that is it! I'm tired of being pushed around by grown-ups. It's time to fight back!
- The Other Kids: Yeah!
- Milhouse: Man, if we had eye power like those kids in that movie, we could read the adults' minds and tell their secrets and make them pitchfork each other and junk! [They laugh]
- Lisa: Wait! We don't need supernatural powers. We already know their secrets.
- Bart: She's right! Homer's done a ton of crap that never made the papers.
- Martin: My Mom shoplifts all the time. Stuff she doesn't even need.
- Nelson: My Dad gets in car accidents on purpose.
- Lisa: [She takes out her notepad] Great! This is all gold.
- Milhouse: We gotta spread this stuff around. Let's put it on the internet!
- Bart: No! We have to reach people whose opinions actually matter! And I think I know how.
- Kent Brockman: The controversial measure passed by a single vote.
- Marge: Mmmm you really should have voted Homer.
- Homer: Meh, wouldn't have made a difference.
- Chief Wiggum: (walking towards Nelson, Jimbo, and Dolph) All right, let's see some IDs, boys. (checking the bullies' IDs) (to Jimbo and Dolph) Huh! You two scufflaws are violating curfew. I'm taking ya downtown! (to Nelson as he hands back Dr. Hibbert's ID to him) Oh, uh, sorry to disturb you, Dr. Hibbert.
- Nelson: (imitating Dr. Hibbert) Not at all, officer. (laughing like Dr. Hibbert)
- Homer: (after hearing the opening to Bart’s show), boring, go back that Infinity Guy.
- Bart: (In an accent), now we come to Homer Simpson.
- Homer: (scream)
- Bart: Do you know he likes to eat out of the Flanders’ garbage?
- Marge: Homer...
- Homer: I have a problem.
- Bart: Tune in Tomorrow, and every day until the curfew is lifted because we’ll be revealing embarrassing secrets about Springfield's other adults.
- Homer: At least, they’re already done me.
- Bart: And we'll have plenty more on Homer Simpson.
- Homer: D'oh!
- Lisa: (In an accent) And guess who's been practicing medicine without a license?
- Dr. Hibbert: (Tugging shirt)
- Lisa: That's right, Homer Simpson.
- Homer: (From radio) D'oh!
- Nelson: You adults are always giving orders!
- Skinner: Well, you kids are always disobeying them!
- Milhouse: Adults treat kids like children!
- Kirk: Kids treat adults like cash machines!
- (Start song)
- Kids: Adults!
- Adults: Kids!
- Kids: Adults!
- Adults: Kids!
- Kids: Adults!
- Rev. Lovejoy: Kids! You've had your fun and we've had our fill!
- Homer: Yeah! You're only here because Marge forgot her pill!
- Marge: (Embarrassed) Hmm.
- Wiggum: Kids! You're all scandalizing, vandalizing punks!
- Krusty: Channel-hopping, Ritalin popping monkeys! (But please don't quit the fan-club!)
- Marge: Kids! I can nag and nag till my hair turns blue!
- Edna Krabappel: Kids! You bum my smokes and don't say thank-you.
- Rod and Todd: Why can't you be like we are? (They get hit with tomatoes)
- Adults: Oh what a bunch of brats!
- Moe: We outta drown you just-like-cats!
- Bart: Adults! You run our lives like you're Col. Klink!
- Nelson: Adults! You strut around like your farts don't stink!
- Lisa: Adults! Such a drooling, snoring, boozing, boring bunch! Surly, meanie, three-martini lunchers!
- Ralph: I just ate a thumbtack!
- Milhouse: Adults! Always telling us to-
- Abe: Shut your traps!
- Jasper: Eh…We're all fed up with you whippersnaps. (Milhouse runs to him mom)
- Old folks: We're trying to get some sleep here; it's almost 6:15! What's the matter with-
- Adults: Don't you treat us like-
- Kids: Why can't you just lay off-
- Old folks: We're sick of all of you-
- Everyone: KIDS… TOO… DAY!