Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Why Springfield, Why Not is a song from the Simpsons. It was featured in the episode Walking Big & Tall. It is the Springfield town anthem.
- Bart: Springfield's the only home that we've got
- Lisa: but to be frank, there's not a lot to recommend it.
- We've got a big sink hole
- Bart: and they shut down the think hole.
- Bart/Lisa: Hashtag Springfield pride had never ever trended.
- Lisa: But if you think of the things we lack.
- Bart: Instead of the stuff we've got.
- Bart/Lisa: Why Springfield?
- Bart/Lisa/Nelson/Milhouse: Why no~ot?
- We've only had a hurricane once.
- Milhouse: We haven't had a circus fire in months.
- Bart/Lisa/Nelson: Springfield. Why no~ot?
- Nelson: Oo-oo-ooh! We're just off the interstate.
- Ralph: Aa-aa-aah! The second right off exit eight.
- Dolph: You may find our culture lacking.
- Karney: We finally outlawed out snake whacking.
- All: Sure, our cops are easily bought
- and our dentists are all self taught
- but, Hooray for Springfield.
- Give two cheers.
- Small pox free for seven years.
- Why Springfield, why not?