|| When You Dish Upon a Star
- (Alec Baldwin, Kim Basinger and Ron Howard are talking about giving Homer another chance.)
- Alec: We'd want another chance if one of us made a bad film right?
- (Awkward silence.)
- Kim Basinger: Let's get him.
- Alec Baldwin: And this time, it's personal. What? It is personal. He's got our underpants!
- Homer: Look, all I'm saying is, if these big stars didn't want people going through their garbage and saying they're gay, then they shouldn't have tried to express themselves creatively.
- Homer: Well I'll always have my prank calls. Hello, old lady from Titanic... you stink!
- Kim: I'm really looking forward to seeing Homer again. He has the most interesting odors.
- Alec: (Referring to Homer's movie idea) Aw, maybe I shoulda made his movie.
- Kim: Yeah it wasn't that bad. I mean the script might have worked if you got rid of the talking pie.
- Homer: When was the last time Barbara Streisand cleaned out your garage? And when it's time to do the dishes...where's Ray Bolger? I'll tell ya! (shouting) Ray Bolger...is lookin' out for Ray Bolger!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.