|| Waverly Hills 9-0-2-1-(Annoying Grunt)
- Caitlin: I'm Caitlin with a "C" This is Katelyn, with a "K" and Kate Lynn, 2 words.
- Lisa: I'm Lisa, one word.
- Ralph: In what year was two plus two?
- (No one says anything.)
- Ralph: The answer is, the amazing Ralph!
- [Ralph then dives out of the classroom window.]
- (While Homer and Marge are in Bart's treehouse)
- Bart: Why did you use my treehouse?
- Homer: C'mon, boy, be cool!
- Bart: (sighs)
- Homer: Be cool or you're grounded!
- Marge: Please, just stay there until Bart graduates from high school.
- Homer: Ohhh, that's another 20 or 30 years!
- Marge: Wow, your first day at the new school! Lisa, have fun. Bart, don't.
- Marge: Surprise! I've redecorated!
- Homer: Where are my video games? My Xbox? My Wii?
- Marge: You don't need a Wii now that I'm here, because you and me make us!
- Superintendent Chalmers': Skinnerrrrrr!!! (calmly) Bettleheim.
- Boy 1: I wonder what he did.
- Girl: I heard he burned down his old school
- Boy 2: I heard he killed a groundskeeper.
- Groundskeeper: Oh my, that's a bit rough.
- Caitlin: Hi Lisa.
- Lisa: Hi Caitlin.
- Katelyn: She knows my name.
- Kate Lynn: No she knows MY name.
- Homer: Cup my lady, or would you care to funnel it down my throat?
- Marge: Definitely a cup.
- Homer: Foam wasn't spilt in a day.
- Teacher: Lisa I regraded your paper from the other day and you got an A.
- Lisa: Really?
- Teacher: My kid's a huge Alaska Nebraska fan, if she can somehow get an autograph, photo or T-shirt, that would be A plus in my book. (winks at Lisa)
- Lisa: Did you just wink at me?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.