Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|| Waverly Hills, 9-0-2-1-D'oh
- Caitlin: I'm Caitlin with a "c." This is Katelyn, with a "k" and Kate Lynn, 2 words.
- Lisa: I'm Lisa, one word.
- Ralph: In what year was one plus one?
- (No one says anything.)
- Ralph: The answer is, the amazing Ralph!
- [Ralph then dives out of the classroom window.]
- (While Homer and Marge are in Bart's treehouse)
- Bart: Why did you use my treehouse?
- Homer: C'mon, boy, be cool!
- Bart: (sighs)
- Homer: Be cool or you're grounded!
- Marge: Please, just stay there until Bart graduates from high school.
- Homer: Ohhh, that's another 20 or 30 years!
- Marge: Wow, your first day at the new school! Lisa, have fun. Bart, don't.
- Marge: Surprise! I've redecorated!
- Homer: Where are my video games? My Xbox? My Wii?
- Marge: You don't need a Wii now that I'm here, because you and me make us!
- Superintendent Chalmers: Skinnerrrrrr!!! (calmly) Bettleheim.
- Lisa: Mom! Dad! I have to leave Waverly Hills and never come back.
- Bart: I got to get back, too. I just remembered I was playing hide-and-seek with Milhouse. (cut to Milhouse hiding in the dumpster at the Kwik-E Mart)
- Milhouse: Three weeks?! This has got to be some kind of record.