Hello, ScarletScarabX, and welcome to Simpsons Wiki!
Thank you for your edits to the The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed article and taking interest in our wiki. If you have any troubles, feel free to ask questions on my talk page or any other any experienced editors' talk page. Also, you could look at a help page.
Here are a few pages to help out new editors such as yourself:
Please sign your name on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~). This will automatically produce your name and the date. Signing your comments is important, as it lets other editors know who has posted which comments. Again, welcome!
- It is spamming. Spamming is a blockable offence. I don't want to but I will have to if you carry on. ☆The Solar Dragon 07:58, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Look. You just got a little carried away. Do not leave. You are a good editor when you come here. ☆The Solar Dragon 08:03, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
- To be honest i do nothing here after the season ends and wasn't editing hat much until the badges came so I did the most logical decision by exiling myself i can't get carried away like that again but will still be there for Futurama i mean Futurama just came back and i have added small plots and watched user fill in the gaps add images Futurama Wiki has become a wonderful place since you stopped editing for a while not that you were bad you are awesome you get what i mean though, right? So i'll leave for a couple of months until the next season comes out the badge thing bows over. ScarletScarabX (Talk) 08:07, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
I'm going to echo what Solar Dragon said above. Please stop creating spam blogs. If you continue, I will block you. -- Brian McClure 23:35, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
It wasnt a spam blog aftert the first incident I self exiled my self and I was informing that i had come back. is that so bad? solar started the flaming! ScarletScarabX (Talk) 23:47, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
What about butting in the middle of the Shout Wiki discussion and saying, "I joined!"? I should also give you fair warning: I'm nowhere near as nice as Solar is when it comes to blocks. Since you've been warned before, I'd have no problem with giving you a block that lasted over a month, especially when I look through your contributions and see that 12/63 have been in the mainspace, and that you haven't made a single mainspace edit since your return. It's just a warning, stop with the spamming, and you'll be fine. -- Brian McClure 02:40, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
1. I was informing everyone that i joined the shout wiki.
2. I don't edit unless i have seen the full episode which i did not.
ScarletScarabX (Talk) 11:04, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
Removing talk page comments Edit
really? thats (no offnece wikia) stupid. ScarletScarabX (Talk) 11:49, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
also what heppened to the conversation we had the day of my exile. ScarletScarabX (Talk) 11:52, October 1, 2010 (UTC)