The Truckasaurus is a truck/dinosaur. It was created by Professor Frink, as referenced in The Simpsons: Hit and Run (although in the episode Leo G Clark identifies himself as the owner, inventor and operator of Truk-o-Saurus). It is 20 tons and four stories of car-crunching, fire-breathing, prehistoric insanity. Truck-o-Saurus starred in a movie called Truck-o-Saurus: The Movie, which starred Marlon Brando as John Truck-o-Saurus. Brando's voice was impersonated. Truck-o-Saurus was inspired by the real life robotic dinosaur, Robosaurus. It ended up in The Auto Graveyard, where it fell into the hands of Bart Simpson, who accidentally turned it on, causing it to run amok in Springfield. It walked into Springfield Harbor and was never seen again.
- Episode – "Bart the Daredevil"
- Episode – "Marge vs. the Monorail"
- Book – Bart Simpson Comics 15
- Video game – The Simpsons: Bart vs. The Juggernauts
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
- Video game – The Simpsons: Virtual Springfield
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- Video game – LEGO Dimensions (mentioned)