|| Treehouse of Horror XXIII
- Homer: I ordered cricket fajitas!
- Mayan Marge: Tell me priest, do you like women?
- Mayan Moe: What priest doesn't?
The Greatest Story Ever Holed
- (A small black hole prepares to suck in Willie's mop.)
- Groundskeeper Willie: (waking up) Huh? What? ARGH!!! No one takes Willie's mop! (The hole threatens to suck Willie up.) Take the mop! Take the mop!
- (The hole complies. Willie braces himself onto the chair where he he had been sleeping on. The hole then starts to pull in the mop bucket, which Willie stops in anxiety with one hand.)
- Homer: What's the safety word?
- Demon Moe: Cinnamon.
- Homer: Thanks, now I want to try something new... (covers the camera with his clothes)
- Demon Moe: "Cinnamon, cinnamon, cinnamon!"
- Lisa: (scared after one of the ghost attacks) Why is this happening to us?
- Marge: (nervous) I don't know! I don't know! I'm sure I don't know!
- Homer: Oh sweetie, sometimes mysterious invisible being from hell waits for a family to go to sleep and kills them. Now go to bed.
- Lisa: But...
- Homer: E-eh! School night!
Bart & Homer's Excellent Adventure
- Marge: I see now that I'm meant for you, all of you.
- (Caveman Homer grunts)
- Marge: Yes, even you, Caveman Homer.
- Homer: That's Renaissance Homer.
- (Homers watch TV, Marge walks in)
- Marge: Let me get this straight, none of you had time to take out the garbage?
- Opera Homer: Make Egyptian Slave Homer do it.
- Egyptian Slave Homer: It's always me!
- Pope Homer: Crush them! In the name of the Jebus!
- Homer: Say hello to the united federation of Homers throughout history.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.