Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tonight is a song sung by Homer, Lenny, Carl, Moe, Barney and Lisa on the episode "Lisa with an "S"". The song talks about the guys' preparation for the poker night and Lisa's excitement to enter the band camp. It is a parody of the 1956 song "Tonight" by Ferrante & Teicher.
- Homer: Tonight, Tonight
- I'll win at cards tonight!
- My flushes will be straight
- Lenny: Lenny's gonna dominate tonight!
- Carl: Carl's gonna be a little late tonight!
- Moe: Tonight, Tonight
- I'll cheat them all tonight!
- When they're drunk they don't play
- cards quite right!
- Barney: Tonight, Tonight
- I won't get drunk tonight!
- Without a beer my head will clear
- Moe: It's fun to trick a rummy
- to put liquor in his tummy!
- Barney: Your friendship's a delight!
- Moe: And you may loose your sight
- Barney, Moe, Duffman's ghosts: Tonight!
- Lisa: Tonight, Tonight
- Band camp calls tonight!
- My demo goes online
- Lisa, Homer, Lenny, Moe: Tonight, Tonight
- My dreams come true tonight!
- Lisa: (simultaneously) Deposit's due tonight
- Homer: (simultaneously) I'll take the pot tonight
- Lenny: (simultaneously) I'll eat fondue tonight
- Moe: (simultaneously) I'll spike your brew tonight
- Lisa, Homer. Lenny, Moe: Tonight!!
- Homer: Moe, what the hell is that?
- Moe: Sorry, I missed rehearsal. Damn it!