|Occupation||Bartender at Juggernauts and Knockers|
|Voiced By||Pamela Hayden|
- “You said if I slept with you, I wouldn't have to touch the drunk!”
- ―Titania protesting to Duffman.
- Titania has blonde hair and a Magenta Tank-top that reveals her deep cleavage with Blue jeans and Black shoes. She also wears pink lipstick and white pearl earrings. She has extremely large breasts.
Bartending contest Edit
Titania was in the "Beer–Tender of the Year" contest, where she pulled out all the stops in using her "assets" to increase her chances of winning. She started by spilling beer on her ample chest, which succeeded in attracting everyone's attention. She then won the "Trick Pouring" round of the contest by jumping up and down while filling cups of beer (which had the effect of making her large breasts bounce up and down) while Moe and the other contestant did actual beer-pouring tricks. In the "Question and Answer" round, she answered "Goat!" to the question, "Duff Beer is rooted from sparkling clear mountain … what?" and Duffman (who was judging the contest) gave her a pass on the question.
In the last round, the "Drunk Toss," it was revealed that Titania had slept with Duffman. When Duffman told her to toss her drunk, she protested that he had said that if she slept with him, she wouldn't have to touch any drunks. Duffman brushed her off, saying "Duffman says a lot of things," and Titania angrily stomped off, withdrawing from the contest.
Titania has not been seen in any other episodes, unfortunately.. "
Non-canon appearances Edit
Behind the laughter Edit
- Titania's name is taken from that of the queen of the fairies in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream; it was certainly chosen as a pun on the word "titanic" (referring to her breast size) and its starting with a three letter slang term for 'breast'.
- Episode – "Pygmoelian"
- Episode – "Old Yeller-Belly"
- Episode – "Don't Fear the Roofer"
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Comic book – Bart Simpson Comics 31