- The Hollywood stars seen departing the train are Jimmy Durante, Shirley Temple, W.C. Fields, James Cagney, Laurel and Hardy, and Boris Karloff as Frankenstein's Monster.
- The license plate Marge takes a photo of is "MABF02", which is the production code for the episode.
- Marshall Goldman's laptop is a Mapple computer, a company which has been seen before in a few other episodes.
- The song in the background of Abe's flashback is "Chattanooga Choo-choo" by Glenn Miller.
- Abe is almost shocked after he knows he was created by Jim Henson.
- This is the second episode where a Simpson makes an improvised zip line. The first was A Streetcar Named Marge.
- This is the second episode where someone takes interest in Abe's history. The first was Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish".
- This is the second episode where a Simpson cares about a lamb. The first was Lisa the Vegetarian.
- In Homer's first ramble, he says that he created Gracie Films.
- This is the first episode to air in the 2010s.
- In the scene where Carl and Lenny lowered Homer onto the train, Lenny is shown without his five-o-clock shadow.
- After Larry the Lamb is ripped in half, Larry the Lamb is seen unharmed near the end of the episode. Someone could have fixed him.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.