Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Stephen Hawking says to Homer, "Your theory of a donut-shaped universe is intriguing... I may have to steal it." This line references scientific theories that the universe is toroidal, a donut-shape.
- During the commercial for the Maui competition, the character beginning to limbo greatly resembles Futurama's Barbados Slim, who happens to be an Olympic Limboer.
- The title of this episode is a reference to the sci-fi movie "They Saved Hitler's Brain".
- Homer mistakes Stephen Hawking for Larry Flynt, the founder of "Hustler Magazine", who has been confined to a wheelchair since an assassination attempt.
- The quote, "Shut up-a your mouth!", almost sounded like Boris Badenov's catchphrase, "Sharrup you mouth!" from The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends.
- In the dog track scene, Mayor Quimby can be seen in the stands, even though he earlier fled Springfield thinking MENSA had heard of his corruption.
- When Lisa is writing the letter, his typewriter is facing the wall aside to the shelf, but when homer leaves the room, it's facing the wall oposite to the shelf.
- MENSA got rid of green traffic lights, however only having two lights would be extremely dangerous.
- Also MENSA would have to change the law to institute this, as it is illegal to drive through a red or amber light.