Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
They'll Never Stop The Simpsons is a song from the episode Gump Roast performed by NRBQ. It is a parody of Billy Joel's song "We Didn't Start the Fire". The music was written by Alf Clausen and the lyrics by voice actor Dan Castellaneta and his wife Deb Lacusta. It is the tenth track on the album The Simpsons: Testify.
- I can't believe we're going to the People's Choice Awards!
- And tomorrow, the Daytime Emmys! Oh, look! It's Burt Reynolds and Michael Jeter!
- Could an Evening Shade reunion be in the works? [gasps] There's Shannen Doherty! Didn't you have a thing with her?
- Don't go there!
- Dan Castalanetta:
- Ullman shorts, Christmas show,
- Marge's fling, Homer's bro,
- Bart in well, Flanders fails,
- Whacking Snakes, Monorail,
- Mr. Plow, Homer space,
- Sideshow Bob steps on rakes,
- Lisa's future, Selma's hubby,
- Marge not proud, Homer chubby,
- Homer worries Bart is gay,
- Poochie, U2, NRA,
- Hippies, Vegas and Japan
- Octuplets and Bart's boy band,
- Marge murmurs, Maude croaks,
- Lisa Buddhist, Homer tokes,
- Maggie blows Burns away,
- What else do I have to say?!
- They'll Never Stop The Simpsons!
- Have no fears, we've got stories for years, like
- Marge becomes a robot,
- Maybe Moe gets a cell phone, has Bart ever owned a bear?
- Or, how 'bout a crazy wedding?
- Where something happens and doo doo doo doo doo...
- Sorry for the clip show.
- Have no fears, we've got stories for years!
- One clip that is not from an episode shows Homer using a pair of skis to jump a shark. This is a reference to the saying "jumping the shark" which is derived from the incident in Happy Days when Fonzie does the same thing. In the television industry, it is used to describe a show that has gone for too long and has lost its relevance.
- The song parodies Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start The Fire".