Theodore 'Teddy' Roosevelt was the twenty-sixth president of the United States. Bart was encouraged to learn about him by Superintendent Chalmers. An oil lobbyist supposedly bribed the Congressman for Springfield's state, Bob Arnold, into letting him drill for oil in a statue of Teddy Roosevelt head, although it was later revealed that the "oil lobbyist" was actually an undercover member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation as part of a sting operation against the Congressman, after an earlier bribe by a logging company lobbyist supplied to Bob Arnold to tear down Springfield National Forest had been exposed by Lisa Simpson in her essay during a contest recital.
- Episode – "Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington" Statue of head
- Episode – "The Front" Mentioned
- Episode – "King-Size Homer" Mentioned
- Episode – "The Day the Violence Died"
- Episode – "Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
|D'oh!||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.|