Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- (Bart and Milhouse walk up to home plate)
- Bart: Hey, Dad, can we play?
- Robot T21: [scans Bart and Milhouse using X-ray vision] We cannot take the inferior one.
- Milhouse: My heart makes up for my shortcomings, like Rudy.
- Robot T21: Rudy was only put in at the end of a meaningless game.
- Robot A18: We will notify you if this game becomes meaningless.
- (Robot gets run over while pushing Homer out of the path of an oncoming truck)
- Homer: That could have been my motherboard lying in the street.
- Robot J25: Our primary directive is to preserve human life.
- Homer: And here I was, waiting 'til you slept to rob you of your copper.
- (Mr. Burns reveals the A9000 Robots)
- Mr. Burns: Meet the future masters of the human race!
- Homer: So to sum up, nicely done, we hate you, and food for thought.
- (The robots change their prime directive and their eyes turn red)
- Ned Flanders: Homer, I'm afraid this is the part of God's perfect plan where you're murdered by robots.
- Homer: So, uh, you guys are my new coworkers? So, workin' hard or hardly workin'? (laughs)
- (No response)
- Homer: I said. Workin' hard or hardly workin'?
- (Still no response)
- Homer: (angrily) Workin' hard or hardly workin'?! Workin' hard or hardly workin'?!!! It's a simple question! Are you A. Workin' hard or B. ...
- (Robot A27 attacks Homer with electricity and homer falls on the ground)
- Homer: (laughs) I guess I just met the joker of the group. Better watch out for you on April Fool's. Am I right? (angrily) I said. Am I right? Am I ...
- (Robot A27 attacks Homer with electricity again)