Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|| The Winter of His Content
||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.
- Nelson Muntz: Simpson, I won't forget this. From now on, you and I are as tight as whiteys.
- Dolph Starbeam: I'm going to kiss the ground.
- Kearney Zzyzwicz: Loser, you're gay for the ground.
- Dolph: Well, you're gay for homophobia.
- Kearney: Wow, you just made me gay for tolerance.
- Homer: Honey, Grandpa is the closet thing I have to a father and I love him, but three octogenocerauses?!?
- Homer: |My lifestyle is my retirement plan.
- Homer: If it's important, they'll call back.
- Lisa: Mom! Dad! The retirement castle lost its license, and Grampa has nowhere to live!
- Homer and Marge: (simultaneously) D'oh!