|The Wife Aquatic||
- Marge: This is so exciting! Watching a movie outside with the whole town.
- Jeffery Albertson: Yes, thank you for talking to one of us like we just tuned in! (his lawn chair collapses) Ooh, a fat man falls! Real original!
- Kearney: This movie isn't silent! I can hear it sucking!
- Carl: Hey, can you fix the sound?
- Lenny: And the color?
- Moe: And show it in a regular theater?
- Ned Flanders: Tonight's G-rated jam is a silent film from my favorite year… yester.
- (Patty and Selma are preparing to show their home movies.)
- Moe: Wow, even I ain't hopin' for porn.
- Fisherman: We brought them in by the boatload day and night. Then one day, they were gone.
- Lisa: Maybe you just over-fished them.
- Fisherman: Maybe they under-spawned.
- Lisa: Maybe you killed them all!
- Fisherman: Maybe the fish killed themselves!
- Lisa: Maybe you should be ashamed of yourself!
- Fisherman: Maybe you should marry Milhouse! (Lisa gasps) Yeah, that's right! I know about Milhouse!
- Lisa: Repent! Repent! Before it's too late! (giggles) I always wanted to do that in a New England church.
- Dolph: What the hell is a radish, anyway? It's like an apple did it with an onion.
- Marge: Homer, that's too much sugar.
- Homer: It's not sugar, it's carmel!
- Marge: (about the Merry Go Round) Can I go again?
- Homer: All night, baby.
- (Bart and Lisa groan.)
- Marge: Homer!
- Lisa: Bart!
- INS Man: Portuguese Fausto!
- Fausto: Ay! Yi! Yi!
- Carl: What's wrong, Moe?
- Moe: I just got this strange feeling Homer's in trouble.
- Lenny: That's weird. I just got this strange feeling some guy I don't know named Fausto is in trouble.
- Moe: Come on we got to save Homer!
- Lenny: And Fausto!
- Sideshow Mel: I demand entertainment!
- Homer: We left plenty of food so you won't starve!
- Grampa: Thank you!
- Homer: I was talking to the cat!
- Lisa: Yuck! This is the most disgusting place we've ever gone!
- Bart: What about Brazil?
- Lisa: After Brazil.
- Homer: Do you think your mother will ever remarry?
- Bart: In about two seconds.
- Homer: WHY, YOU LITTLE! (strangles Bart) JUST SEE IF I DIE!
- Old Man: I say let him fish it off. These waters are so barren, by the time he pays off the debt; he'll be as old and as queer as I am.
- Homer: Queer-strange or queer-gay?
- Old Man: A touch of both. (laughs crazily and then makes kisses in the air to Homer)
- Emily: Mr. Simpson, we'd do anything to help a stranger who claimed a vacation here 30 years ago.
- Nathaniel: And to make a little meth money on the side.
- Homer: Nice brush work, Emily. Nathaniel, you could learn a lot from her.