Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Social Petwork" is an episode of The Itchy & Scratchy Show.
Scratchy is practicing for a rowing competition when Itchy knocks him over with an oar then scoops out his organs. He then turns Scratchy into a canoe and rows him down a river. After this, text appears on the screen saying:
- Scratchy sued over being turned into
a canoe and won 65 million dollars.
He was given a sack with a dollar sign
on it, but when he opened the sack, he
saw a bomb with a lit fuse. He threw
the bomb out of the window and got
a relieved look on his face. However,
the bomb landed on a trampoline held
up by firemen Itchys, bounced back
into the room, and killed him.
Behind the Laughter Edit
- The song used at the end of the episode is "Creep" by Scala & Kolacny Brothers.
- The cartoon is a parody of The Social Network:
- Like the movie, the cartoon uses a screen full of text to explain plot points.
- Itchy's making Scratchy into a canoe and Scratchy's suing for $65 million are references to Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, who in real life sued Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg and received a settlement of $65 million. The Winklevoss twins are also competitive rowers in real life.