|The Simpsons: Tapped Out|
|Release Dates||February 29, 2012|
|Developer(s)|| EA Mobile|
Fox Digital Entertainment
The Simpsons: Tapped Out is a mobile app from EA that is available for iOS and Android devices. It features characters, buildings, and other significant elements of the series. More information on the game can be found on its Wiki at The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki.
The app was first released for iOS in the US on March 1, 2012 and in the UK on 29 February 2012. Due to server errors, the game was removed from the App Store in April and disabled in June. In August 2012, the app was re-released.
The Android version became available on Google Play in February 2013.
In October 2012 the app got a Halloween update based on Treehouse of Horror. In November 2012 the app received a Thanksgiving update. In December, the app received a Christmas update in which the Springfield landscape was covered in snow. In February 2013, the app received a Valentine's Day update in which players received "hearts" from friends and using them to purchase limited-time Valentine's decorations, including the I Choo Choo Chose You Train. In March 2013, the app got a St. Patrick's update, and all the water in Springfield has turned green.
While working at the power plant, Homer plays a game on his MyPad, which is similar to Tapped Out but with the Happy Little Elves. The game distracts him, causing a nuclear meltdown that blows up Springfield. The object of the game is to rebuild,decorate and find the citizens of Springfield
The game starts with Homer Simpson playing a farm game on his myPad, and spends $1000 on berries. Meanwhile, the are red lights flashing, but Homer doesn't notice. Then, in the background, there is a fire. Eventually, he looks up from his myPad and says "Uh Oh." just before Springfield explodes. Then, he wakes up to find Springfield completely empty. He then builds the simpson house, which makes Lisa Simpson appear. They then have a conversation about what happened. Then, Professor Frink appears and tells Homer and Lisa that the explosion made travellng to other Springfield possible. Then, Homer and Lisa return to normal Springfield and start to clean things up. Homer thinks that since sometimes people appear when he makes buildings, that if he keeps making them, everyone will return to Springfield, thus setting the goal to make houses and unlock more characters for your Springfield.
- Comic Book Guy
- Principal Skinner
- Krusty the Clown
- Maggie(as part of Marge's quest)
- Squeaky-voiced Teen
- Mr. Burns
- Mayor Quimby
- Kearney Zzyzwicz
- Hans Moleman
- Hank Scorpio
- Bumblebee Man
- Charles Montgomery Burns
- Professor Frink
- Clancy Wiggum
- Fat Tony
- Otto Mann
- Reverend Lovejoy
- Edna Krabappel
- Martin Prince
- Barney Gumble
- Sideshow Mel
- Arnie Pye
- K9 Officer
- Waylon Smithers
- Ralph Wiggum
- Dr. Julius Hibbert
- Dr. Nick Riviera
- Bumblebee Man
- Lenny Leonard
- Carl Carlson
- Fat Tony
- Agnes Skinner
- The Rich Texan
- Jasper Beardly
- Herman Hermann
- Rainier Wolfcastle
- Rex Banner
- Sherri and Terri
- Disco Stu
- Gary Chalmers
- Dolph Starbeam
- Jimbo Jones
- Kirk Van Houten
- Luann Van Houten
Treehouse of Horror CharactersEdit
Available October–November 2012
Available December 2012-January 2013
Valentine's Day CharactersEdit
Available February 2013
St. Patrick's Day CharactersEdit
Available March 2013
Whacking Day CharactersEdit
July 4, 2013 Event Edit
Available in July 31, 2013
Treehouse of Horror XXIV Edit
Available October 1, 2013
- Mayan Homer
- Witch Marge
- Devil Flanders
- Cool Homer
- Santa Homer
- Mr. Plow (Homer Simpson)
- Gorgeous Grampa (Abe Simpson)
- Fruit Bat Man (Mr. Burns)
- Gymnastic Lisa
- Respectable Moe
- All-American Apu
- Strongman Homer
- Sacagawea Lisa
- Simpsons' House: Pays 3 dollars, 1 XP every 45 seconds.
- Kwik-E-mart: pays 5 dollars, 1 XP every 3 minutes.
- Flanders' house: pays 10 dollars, 1 XP every 10 minutes.
- Brown house: pays 6 dollars, 1 XP every 5 minutes.
- Purple house: pays 75 dollars, 7 XP every 3 hours.
- Pink house: pays 110 dollars, 11 XP every 6 hours.
- Van houten house: pays 35 dollars, 4 XP every 60 minutes.
- Blue house: pays 150 dollars, 13 XP every 8 hours.
- White house: pays 200 dollars, 20 XP every 12 hours.
- Springfield cemetery: pays 175 dollars, 17 XP every 10 hours. (10 zombies in the Halloween event.)
- Pet cemetery: pays 175 dollars, 17 XP every 10 hours. (10 zombies in the Halloween event.)
- Krusty burger: pays 15 dollars, 1 XP every 15 minutes.
- Glup'N'blow: pays 100 dollars, 8 XP every 4 hours.
- Super collider: pays 150 dollars, 13 XP every 8 hours.
- Bad dream house: pays 120 dollars, 13 XP every 6 hours.(3 treats in the Halloween event.)
- House of evil: pays 135 dollars, 15 XP every 8 hours. (3 treats in the Halloween event.)
- Groundskepper willies shack: pays 110 dollars, 11 XP every 6 hours.
- Volcano lair: pays 500 dollars, 50 XP every 24 hours.
- Springfield library: pays 200 dollars, 20 XP every 16 hours.
- Cooling towers: obedience rating increase.
- Reactor core: obedience rating increase.
- Control tower: obedience rating increase.
- Springfield elementary: obedience rating increase.
- Barts tree house: vanity increase.
- Aztec theatre: pays 200 dollars, 20 XP every 8 hours.
For more information on jobs, decorations, buildings, and more, click here at Simpsons Tapped Out Wiki.