- Marge: Bart!
- Bart: (screams)
- Marge: Get your hand out of that cookie jar! (Bart's hand out of the jar with a cookie)
- Bart: (Marge slaps Bart's hand) Oh, man.
- Marge: That jar is off limits, Bart, and if I ever catch you with so much as one cookie...
- Bart: Whoa, I'm scared.
- Homer: Bart! Lay off those cookies.
- (Bart takes several cookies, but Lisa saw him hiding the refrigerator)
- Lisa: Mom! Dad! Bart's eating cookies!
- Bart: (Bart puts the cookies back to the jar) Whew. (screams)
- Marge: What's under that bowl, Bart?
- Bart: Nothing.
- Homer: Lift up the bowl, boy.
- (Bart put two bowls on the table, spinning the bowls while Homer and Marge guess and begins to play shell game)
- Homer: That one.
- Marge: That one.
- Bart: Hey, look over there.
- (Homer and Marge looked over, but Bart cheated)
- Marge: What?
- Bart: Oh, nothing.
- Homer: Middle one! Middle one! Huh?
- Marge: Oh, well then. I guess he's innocent.
- Bart: Huh? (Maggie spins the bowls and Bart guesses) Uh, that one. Uh, that one. Then that one. Hey, where's the cookie?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.