|The Pimento Grove|
|First Appearance||"A Fish Called Selma"|
The Pimento Grove is a fine dining restaurant in Springfield. It is the restaurant of choice for many local and visiting celebrities. There are framed photos of many of them lining the walls of the dining room, with the exception of Troy McClure's, which hangs over the kitchen's cat door. The exterior of the restaurant is a dark pistachio green colour, and has planters lined with low line shrubbery outside the windows. Inside, the layout of the restaurant is posh, reserved, and has a dark red carpet. The Pimento Grove was established in the 1990s.
Celebrity pictures seen at the Pimento GroveEdit
- Troy McClure - B-movie actor/TV presenter
- Hank Scorpio - Philanthropist/Supervillain
- Rainier Wolfcastle - Actor
- Ringo Starr - Musician
- Brooke Shields - Actor
- Birch Barlow - Talk show host
- Barry White - Musician
- Johnny Carson - TV star
- Bette Midler - Actor/Musician
- Leonard Nimoy - Actor
- Buzz Aldrin - Astronaut
- Paul McCartney - Musician
- Kent Brockman - TV star
- Krusty the Clown - TV star
- Elizabeth Taylor - Actor
- Adam West - Actor
- Dr. Joyce Brothers - TV star
- Brad Goodman - Psychiatrist
- Sting - Musician
- David Crosby - Musician
- Dennis Franz - Actor
- Conan O'Brien - TV star
- Big Bird - TV star
- Bumblebee Man - TV star
- Stephen Hawking - Mathematician
- Roger Daltrey - Musician
- James Woods - Actor
- The Pimento Grove is a parody of Olive Garden.
- Episode – "A Fish Called Selma"
- Episode – "Brother from Another Series"
- Episode – "The Last Temptation of Krust"
- Episode – "Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner?"
- Episode – "Day of the Jackanapes"
- Episode – "The Blunder Years"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out