|| The Man Who Grew Too Much
||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.
- Ned Flanders: I told you, the only dancing I like is square.
- Edna Krabappel: Hey, I let you pay for those boys' skipping lessons.
- Ned Flanders: Okay.
(Ned and Edna dance)
- Edna Krabappel: Ooh! Ned! Ha!
(Ned then wakes up after daydreaming)
- Ned Flanders: (Looks at the picture of Edna) Sure do miss that laugh.
- Nelson: Ha, ha! I miss her, too.
- (Bob takes a Spear from a Homo Erectus statue. Bart appears with his slingshot)
- Bart: Jigs up Bob! Return the spear to the Homo Erectus! (Starts laughing) Homo Erectus! Where has that word been all my life?
- Sideshow Bob: Now, Bart, I promised I wouldn't hurt you.
- Bart: (To Lisa) You did that for me?
- Lisa: More for mom, but yes.