The Gilded Truffle is an elegant, upscale restaurant in Springfield. It is popular for having truffles on their menu.
Homer and Marge made plans to go to The Gilded Truffle for their wedding anniversary, but when Grampa didn't show up to babysit, they ended up having to take the kids along. The kids didn't want to go to The Gilded Truffle, so at their insistence the family ended up eating at the Up, Up and Buffet! instead, which had been across the street.
Moe and his girlfriend Renee once went to dinner with Homer and Marge at The Gilded Truffle, being served their finest food stuffed with their second finest (lobster stuffed with tacos).
Homer gave the restaurant a bad review when he got a job as a food critic, only because other critics told him to do so.
Homer took his family to The Gilded Truffle after he took over Krusty's time slot on Channel 6. While there, he signed an autograph for Ralph Wiggum and dreamed of saving Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy from assassination.
- Episode – "Bart the Lover"
- Episode – "Lisa the Greek"
- Episode – "Dumbbell Indemnity"
- Episode – "Natural Born Kissers"
- Episode – "Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner?"
- Episode – "Alone Again, Natura-Diddily"
- Episode – "Today, I Am a Clown"
- Episode – "My Fair Laddy"
- Episode – "Rome-Old and Julie-Eh"
- Episode – "The Homer of Seville"
- Episode – "Luca$"
- Episode – "Days of Future Future"
- Episode – "The Kids Are All Fight" (Flashback)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out