Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Even though Homer says "this is the last funeral we're going to", the Simpsons have attended many more funerals throughout the series. For an example, the funeral of Maude Flanders in "Alone Again, Natura-Diddily.
- This is the first short to feature a character who is not a part of the Simpson family.
- This is the first time you ever see the Pink Sedan.
- Marge scolds the kids for their behavior when she should of scolded Bart alone as Lisa and Maggie didn't do anything wrong.
- This is the first appearance of God
- When Bart and Lisa are in the car at the end of the short, they have no legs.
- In The Simpsons television show, Homer is an only child, except for his half-brother Herbert. Marge has two sisters (Patty and Selma). Uncle Hubert is never even mentioned and doesn't exist in the show.
- Quite possibly, the entire family forgot about Hubert by the time the show came out.
- Hubert has an elderly appearance and may have actually been Grandpa's brother rather than Homer's.