- Homer: Children we have some very sad news for you. I think you had better sit down. Sit down! (The children sat down)
- Marge: Children, your elderly Uncle Hubert has passed away.
- Homer: Do you have any questions?
- Lisa: Yeah, what does passed away mean?
- Bart: (fakes his throat slit) You know, kicked the bucket, pulled the croak chain, had a meeting with old Mr. Grim, the...
- Homer: Bart!
- Bart: The dude died.
- Funeral Owner: Would the family care to view the loved one at this time?
- Bart: Oh boy, I never seen a dead body before, but his skin will be all green and clammy and stuff it will be just like a zombie movie only real.
- Lisa: Ewwww! (Marge, Homer, Lisa and Maggie looked at the body, Bart turned green and faints at the sight of the dead body, some members of the family walked up a hill and carrying his coffin)
- Bart: Oh, man, this is so slow. Steady boys. Easy there. Whoa! Little to the left... (Homer covers his mouth)
- Homer: (Growls, mumbles)
- Marge: You children were very very naughty today.
- The Children: (make sad faces)
- Marge: Your Father and I are quite disappointed in the three of you.
- Homer: This is the absolutely the last funeral we ever take you kids to!
- Lisa: Awwwwww, (Furious)
- Bart: Awwwwww, come on, man!!! (Furious)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.