Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- (Robot Chicken couch gag)
- Homer: (wakes up and finds out he's an action figure) What the... Ahh!
- Homer: (sniffs) Ew, cheap PVC smell. Oh no, I'm an action figure! And I hate action.
- Flanders: Howdly-ho, articulated neighberino. Beautiful day, ain't it? Why, it's practically mint on card.
- Homer: Shut up, Flanders! (punches Ned)
- Ned: Ahhhh (Ned blows up)
- Homer: This reality ain't all bad.
- Homer: Pastry power, activate! (turns into a giant doughnut and runs over Anges, Martin and Mr. Burns, then sees that Burns is still intact and runs over him several more times)
- Homer: Beep, beep, beep!
- Barney: (burps 6 times)
- Moe: Hey Homer, give me a yank. (Homer pulls his string) I'm lonely. Typical.
- Marge: (in car) Homer, this isn't the way to the mall.
- Homer: The mall? I though you said Badass City!
- Otto: Tokyo Drift.
- (Homer and Otto race around Springfield and over Springfield Gorge)
- Ralph: I'm a fatality.
- (Otto's bus crashes, Simpsons cheer)
- (The Simpsons arrived at the couch and get strapped into the chair, with the chicken from Robot Chicken turning on the TV)
- Homer: Hey, put the chicken one back on!
- Ralph: Who can make the sunrise? Why won't anyone tell me?! (starts crying and exits stage)
- Marge: What are you doing?!
- Slava: I want to go backwards, like Russian economy under Putin.