The Complete Tenth Season of The Simpsons was released for Region 1 on August 7, 2007, Region 2 on September 10, 2007, and Region 4 on September 26, 2007. The box set comes in two varieties – a limited edition Bart Simpson head-shaped box and a standard rectangular box with artwork prominently featuring Bart riding a cart to a movie studio. The spine features Rupert Murdoch from "Sunday, Cruddy Sunday" and the Squeaky-Voiced Teen. According to Matt Groening's introduction this is the last one to be shaped as a Simpsons head.
The set's theme is The Simpson family visiting the 20th Century Fox studio lot and Bart causes trouble with the guards.
Disc Features Edit
Disc 1 Edit
- "Lard of the Dance"
- "The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace"
- "Bart the Mother"
- "Treehouse of Horror IX"
- "When You Dish Upon a Star"
- "D'oh-in' in the Wind"
Disc 2 Edit
- "Lisa Gets an "A""
- "Homer Simpson in: "Kidney Trouble""
- "Mayored to the Mob"
- "Viva Ned Flanders"
- "Wild Barts Can't Be Broken"
- "Sunday, Cruddy Sunday"
Disc 3 Edit
- "Homer to the Max"
- "I'm with Cupid"
- "Marge Simpson in: "Screaming Yellow Honkers""
- "Make Room For Lisa"
- "Maximum Homerdrive"
- "Simpsons Bible Stories"
Disc 4 Edit
- "Mom and Pop Art"
- "The Old Man and the "C" Student"
- "Monty Can't Buy Me Love"
- "They Saved Lisa's Brain"
- "Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo"
Bonus features Edit
- Introduction by Matt Groening
- Audio commentaries on all 23 episodes
- Deleted Scenes with optional commentary
- Animation Showcase for Lard Of The Dance
- Animation Showcase for Homer To The Max
- A Sneak Peek From The Simpsons Movie DVD
- Commercials for Butterfinger, CC's Chips and Intel
- Special Language Feature on "Sunday, Cruddy Sunday" in four languages.
- Sketch Gallery with 5 images
- Crank Calls from Seasons 1-7
Easter eggs Edit
On the episode menu for some episodes, select the button on the TV monitor on the top to find a secret deleted scene. The episodes include: