Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Complete Tenth Season of The Simpsons was released for Region 1 on August 7, 2007, Region 2 on September 10, 2007, and Region 4 on September 26, 2007. The box set comes in two varieties – a limited edition Bart Simpson head-shaped box and a standard rectangular box with artwork prominently featuring Bart riding a cart to a movie studio. The spine features Rupert Murdoch from "Sunday, Cruddy Sunday" and the Squeaky-Voiced Teen. According to Matt Groening's introduction this is the last one to be shaped as a Simpsons head.
The set's theme is The Simpson family visiting the 20th Century Fox studio lot and Bart causes trouble with the guards.
Disc Features Edit
Disc 1 Edit
- "Lard of the Dance"
- "The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace"
- "Bart the Mother"
- "Treehouse of Horror IX"
- "When You Dish Upon a Star"
- "D'oh-in' in the Wind"
Disc 2 Edit
- "Lisa Gets an "A""
- "Homer Simpson in: "Kidney Trouble""
- "Mayored to the Mob"
- "Viva Ned Flanders"
- "Wild Barts Can't Be Broken"
- "Sunday, Cruddy Sunday"
Disc 3 Edit
- "Homer to the Max"
- "I'm with Cupid"
- "Marge Simpson in: "Screaming Yellow Honkers""
- "Make Room For Lisa"
- "Maximum Homerdrive"
- "Simpsons Bible Stories"
Disc 4 Edit
- "Mom and Pop Art"
- "The Old Man and the "C" Student"
- "Monty Can't Buy Me Love"
- "They Saved Lisa's Brain"
- "Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo"
Bonus features Edit
- Introduction by Matt Groening
- Audio commentaries on all 23 episodes
- Deleted Scenes with optional commentary
- Animation Showcase for Lard Of The Dance
- Animation Showcase for Homer To The Max
- A Sneak Peek From The Simpsons Movie DVD
- Commercials for Butterfinger, CC's Chips and Intel
- Special Language Feature on "Sunday, Cruddy Sunday" in four languages.
- Sketch Gallery with 5 images
- Crank Calls from Seasons 1-7
Easter eggs Edit
On the episode menu for some episodes, select the button on the TV monitor on the top to find a secret deleted scene. The episodes include: