Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Complete Seventh Season was released on December 13, 2005 in North America and January 27, 2006 in Ireland on January 30, 2006 in the UK and in Australia on March 29, 2006. It contains all 25 episodes from season seven. The set was released in two different covers: a Marge head to match the Homer head of Season 6, and also a regular-shaped box. The menus continue the same format from the Complete Fifth and Sixth Seasons, and the overall theme (menus, packaging etc.) is a Celebrity Theme (possibly to do with the 138th episode celebration or episode 22 Short Films About Springfield), and the booklet's theme was a newspaper. The spine features Bumblebee Man and Ned Flanders. Unlike season 6, you cannot get both of the box designs unless you buy one of each at full price. The 'window' for this box is Marge's eye in the camera viewfinder, which leads through to a picture of Marge similar to the cover of the head-shaped box. The episodes on the DVD set are:
- Disc 1
- Disc 2
- Disc 3
- Disc 4
Bonus features Edit
- Introduction by Matt Groening.
- Commentaries on all episodes.
- Deleted Scenes for 20 of the episodes.
- Featurette - "Homer in the 3rd Dimension".
- Featurette - "Paul and Linda's Lentil Soup".
- Illustrated commentaries.
- Art and animation features.
- Special Language Feature on "22 Short Films About Springfield" in four languages: Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and German.
- Smithers Trading Card.
Audio outtakes by Kelsey Grammer were also mentioned in the official press release, however these are not featured on the set.
Easter eggs Edit
- By watching "Team Homer" with commentary, a special message from David Mirkin about his show-running job ending will appear at the end.