Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Eleventh Season of The Simpsons was released on October 7, 2008 for Region 1, October 6, 2008 for Region 2 and the November 6, 2008 for Region 4. The box, like most other box sets, came in two different editions. The limited edition set had a Krusty the Clown head shaped box and the regular box has a picture of Krusty on it. This is also the first box set to feature the head of a character who is not in The Simpsons family. Inside the box is card which has been multiply folded. You unfold it to get the discs out. The booklet inside the box set has returned to its large side last seen in The Complete Sixth Season. The discs are located in sleeves in the card which you have to pull out and slide back in. The spine features the heads of Hans Moleman and Mr. Teeny.
Disc Features Edit
Disc 1 Edit
- "Beyond Blunderdome"
- "Brother's Little Helper"
- "Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner?"
- "Treehouse of Horror X"
Disc 2 Edit
- "Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder"
- "Eight Misbehavin"
- "Take My Wife, Sleaze"
- "Grift of the Magi"
- "Little Big Mom"
- "Faith Off"
Disc 3 Edit
- "The Mansion Family"
- "Saddlesore Galactica"
- "Alone Again, Natura-diddily"
- "Missionary: Impossible"
- "Bart to the Future"
Disc 4 Edit
- "Days of Wine and D'oh'ses"
- "Kill the Alligator and Run"
- "Last Tap Dance in Springfield"
- "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge"
- "Behind the Laughter"
Bonus Features Edit
- Introduction by Matt Groening
- Audio Commentaries on all 22 episodes
- Deleted scenes with optional commentaries
- Sketch Gallery
- Animation Showcases
- Extra: "Then Then There Were Minus"
- Featurette: "The Many Faces of Krusty"
- Featurette: "A Star In Hollywood Boulevard"
- Special Language Features
Easter Eggs Edit
- A glimpse of The Simpsons ride in Universal Studios. You find this by pressing up on the Disc 4 main menu which makes a question mark appear in the orange tent and then click on the question mark.
- Hidden deleted scenes for the following:
- Beyond Blunderdome- highlight scene selection after clicking on Bart's crystal ball/notepad and press left.
- Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder- click on Bart's crystal ball then highlight scene selection and press left
- Eight Misbehavin'-click on Bart's crystal ball, highlight deleted scenes off and press right.
- Take My Wife, Sleaze- click on Bart's crystal ball, highlight main menu and press up.
- Little Big Mom- click on Bart's crystal ball/notepad, highlight play episode with commentary and press left.
- Faith Off- click on Bart's crystal ball, highlight main menu and press up.
- The Mansion Family- click on Bart's crystal ball/notepad highlight extras and press right.
- Saddlesore Galactica- click on Bart's crystal ball, highlight play episode with commentary and press left.
- Alone Again, Natura-Diddily- click on Bart's crystal ball/notepad, highlight main menu and press up.
- Bart to the Future- click on Bart's crystal ball, highlight main menu and press up.
- Days of Wine and D'oh'ses- click on Bart's crystal ball, highlight play episode and press up.
- Kill the Alligator and Run- click on Bart's crystal ball, highlight play episode and press up.
- Last Tap Dance in Springfield- click on Bart's crystal ball, highlight play episode and press up.
- Behind the Laughter- click on Bart's crystal ball/notepad, highlight play episode press up then highlight main menu and press down.
- There's a secret 21 second extended scene from Behind the Laughter in which a narrator make multiple statements on which state the Simpsons are living in. How to navigate to this menu is currently unknown but it can be accessed as the last menu in the third Video Title Set (VTS) of the disc (e.g. using the program PcgDemux), or as Title 33 (e.g. in the programs VLC or DVDShrink).
- On disc 4 is a C.C. Lemon commercial. It can be accessed as Title 17 on some releases.