Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Homer: Stay close by kids and now explain everything know about the briny deep.
- Lisa: I want to see a giant squid attack a sperm whale in a battle eh, dad.
- Bart: I wanna swim with the fishes. I got my lucky red swimming trunks.
- Homer: All right, kids, let's not jabber and listen up. Here we had a hideous Moray Eel. And over here, we had a Tasty Butter Golden Sea Bass.
- Lisa: Yuck. What the hell is that?
- Homer: BART!
- Bart: Come on in. The water's fine.
- Homer: BOY, YOU COME OUT OF THE TANK RIGHT NOW!
- Lisa: Do some tricks, Bart.
- Bart: Whoah
- Homer: Stop that. That only encourages him.
- Bart: Aaaa
- Lisa: Dad, you gotta see this.
- Homer: AHH!
- Lisa: Bart should be coming up for any minutes now. Look! I see something!
- Homer: Lucky red swimming trunks?
- Lisa: Well, the trunks were lucky even if Bart wasn't.
- Bart: I'll take those. Thank you very much.
- Homer: Bart. Come over here!
- Bart: I'd like to combination. Homer. But I'm afraid it's safer in here.