This is a talk page, where you can send messages and comments about the page for Season 23.
- I've removed them due to the lack of a source. ----- It's Magic - Kingcjc 16:40, November 19, 2010 (UTC)
Season in danger
well, that's the word on the street -JD_Rod
The Simple English Wikipedia has a list of episodes all the way until the end of Season 23 (here). Should we add it here or is that list mainly guess-work? If it's all correct, then that means we know two episodes of Season 24 (Treehouse of Horror XXIII and The Simpsons Special Part 2, which is also the second two parter episode). The only reason I'm unsure is that all of the episodes after Holidays of Future Passed are in production order. Anyway, should this be added or not? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Randomno (talk) 10:48, November 26, 2011 (UTC)
- I looked through the history of that page. Back in April, a user from Chile started adding the episodes. They changed over the next few months from "Unscheduled episodes" and placeholder names to the correct Season 23 titles. The order was shuffled around and the premiere dates sometimes had to be adjusted a little bit, which could be attributed to decisions made by Fox about when to broadcast an episode (for November sweeps, etc.).
- The page was last updated on October 14th. It's accurate for everything up to "The Ten-Per-Cent Solution" and has the confimred premiere date of Feb. 19th for episode 500.
- So, I don't know how someone from South America got an inside line into the episode titles and the broadcast schedule, but that page does appear to be trustworthy. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 17:08, November 26, 2011 (UTC)
- I checked the page history as well before I posted that. Also, sorry for asking you to leave a message here after you already did two hours age. Now I suppose you will have already read the message on your talk page and you'll soon reply. Have fun reading this. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Randomno (talk) 19:55, November 26, 2011 (UTC)
“we may do it when we run out of ideas. That may be the last sad season of The Simpsons. Bart will turn 11.”
I'm confused. Does he mean they have run out of ideas and Bart will turn 11 because of it and this is the last season? Or his he joking? TheShadowCrow 21:48, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- That's just in reference to Bart's age and the fact that the characters don't age. We still have season 24 and 25 to come and they put out the video that revealed that they still have plenty of story ideas. So, this is a possible end to the series, but it's at least over two and a half years away. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 04:33, April 20, 2012 (UTC)