This is a talk page, where you can send messages and comments about the page for Fat Tony.
Fat tony's position
- I don't recall it ever being mentioned in Homie the Clown that Don Vittorio DiMaggio is the leader of the Springfield mafia. Don Vittorio just seems to command a lot of respect, and act without restraint, as if he were the leader. -- Fit Tony (talk) 18:23, November 17, 2014 (UTC)
Is Fit Tony the new Fat Tony?
Fit Tony has replaced Fat Tony, so why doesn't his article biograpgy include anything about the extremely contrasting lifestyle of the "new Fat Tony"? This is a different case to Snowball II and Snowball Vbecause there is no difference between the two cats. However, the two Tonys are both related; have different families; different lifestyles. This makes it harder to say there the same person and the death never happened. Jupitern (talk) 09:42, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think we really know a whole lot about the lifestyle of either Tony. We know that Fit Tony took Fat Tony's place running the Springfield mob, from the Donnie Fatso episode. We see Fit Fat Tony smoking a cigar at the end...
- We also know what we've been able to see in subsequent episodes like The Real Housewives of Fat Tony, Penny-Wiseguys and What to Expect When Bart's Expecting.
- The two characters certainly look and sound the same. They're both voiced by Joe Mantegna.
- I agree that they're both related and have different families. Fat Tony was married to Anna Maria D'Amico, but she died. Fit Fat Tony is married to a real estate broker, had a formal goomar on the side for a little while, and has a niece named Tooshi.
- Louie and Legs are as close to Fit Fat Tony as they were to Fat Tony. Fit Fat Tony still orders them around, and they still do whatever he says, just like they obeyed Fat Tony. Note that they're in the pool scene in "The Real Housewives of Fat Tony."
- I haven't noticed any change in the new prominence of Johnny Tightlips. Notice that he was in Penny-Wiseguys.
- I haven't seen anything saying that they're the same person, or that the death never happened. -- Fit Tony (talk) 19:14, November 17, 2014 (UTC)
- I replaced "later became the new Fat Tony" -- which was ambiguous -- with "[Fit Tony] took his cousin's place running the Springfield mob," which is what the narrator said in Donnie Fatso.
- If there is to be anything about contrasting the lifestyles of Fat Tony and Fit Fat Tony, I would think that would belong in the Fit Fat Tony article.
- I hope this resolves your concern. -- Fit Tony (talk) 20:38, November 17, 2014 (UTC)
The "cause of death" section needs to be updated.
It only says that Tony was shot by Maggie. That's not enough for me. I wanna know exactly what episode Tony died in, which I can't find information on anywhere in the article. BlazeTheMovieFan (talk) 02:02, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey, what do you know? I acutally watched the episode where Tony died. So I fixed the article so it will tell that information. BlazeTheMovieFan (talk) 00:47, January 16, 2014 (UTC)
- I just watched "Radioactive Man", and I didn't see Fat Tony appear in it. -- Fit Tony (talk) 02:34, November 18, 2014 (UTC)
fat tony voiced by phil hartman
i am pretty sure fat tony was voiced by phil hartman in a fish called selma because it said so on wikipedia and wikisimpsons. 126.96.36.199 23:23, July 28, 2016 (UTC)
He voiced both of them. If it says so on wikipedia, I'm sure that it's right. I'm putting Phil Hartman.188.8.131.52 01:35, August 5, 2016 (UTC)