|| Tales from the Public Domain
- Lisa: And that´s the greatest story ever written.
- Bart: Are you crazy? I can´t believe a play where every character becomes murdered can be so boring.
- Homer: Son, it's not only a great play, but also became a great movie called... Ghostbusters!
- (Everyone starts dancing to the Ghostbusters theme)
(D'oh, Brother Where Art Thou?)
- 'Homer as Odysseus: (After eating his friends that Circe turned into pigs with her potion) Ah, I’m still hungry.
- Circe: Didn't you eat enough of your friends.
- Homer (Odysseus): THOSE WERE MY FRIENDS!
- Circe: Yes, been saying that for hours.
- Homer (Odysseus): That's it! I'm going home. Which way to Ithaca?
- Circe: it's not so easy. You must go through Hades, crossing the River Styx.
- [As Styx music plays in the background]
- Homer: (as Odysseus) Oh this truly is hell!
Hot Child in the City
- Bart: (in a low voice) Joan, give me your dessert!
- Lisa: (as Joan of Arc) C'mon, that was just you, Bart
- God: JOAN, GIVE ME YOUR DESSERT!
- Lisa: Ok, God.
- Lisa: (as Joan of Arc) You can't stop me! I WAS SENT…BY GOD! (Willie grabs her and puts her into a bag) I want my mommy!
Do the Bard, Man
- Moe (Claudius): I didn't use that much poison! (The crowd gasps) I mean, I didn't use that much poi, son! At the... royal luau.
- Bart: The play's the thing in which I'll catch the conscience of the king.
- Claudius (Moe): Catch my conscience? What are you talking about?
- Bart: Hey! You're not supposed to be able to hear me! It was a soliloquy.
- Claudius (Moe): Oh, then here's my soliloquy. Note to self, kill that kid.