Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Homer: Oh, Marge! Once again, you've taken one of my screwups and turned it into food! Man, if only you could do that with Bart.
- (Bart turns into a grocery bag full of food. Two baguettes, a carton of milk, and a bottle of wine are visible at the top of the bag.)
- Bart: Mom! Dad's imagining me as food again!
- (In Homer's mind, Marge is an ice cream cone, while Lisa and Maggie are cookies.)
- Marge: He does it to all of us.
- (Abe walks up, in the form of a potato.)
- Abe: Can someone put butter on me?
- Homer: Family-icious! (drools)
||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.