Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|| Stop or My Dog Will Shoot!
- Homer: Why do stuff that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?
- Lisa: (being thrown in the air by Homer) Corn, more corn, another kid being thrown in the air, witches' coven, Seattle Space Needle. Ugh, I'm getting dizzy. And corn again.
- Bart: Pet him, Lise. He's not slimy, he's scaly.
- Lisa: (pets Strangles) "Eww, he is slimy."
- Bart: That's 'cause I soaked him in slime! Ha ha, hah, hah, hah.
- Homer: Why, you little-- (strangles Bart) I'll teach you to mess with your sister! (grunting while strangling Bart then being strangled by Strangles and changes color)
- Marge: Homer, can you breathe?
- Homer: Well, I can breathe out okay. (now really struggling to breath) Don't give snake attention.
- Brandine Spuckler: Is you man or turtle?
- Cletus: Here's your answer. Skiddle, Skiddle, Scurry, Skiddle.
- Stephen Hawking: This maze is too hard for me. (Helicopter blades appear from back of chair, Hawking flies off)
- Groundskeeper Willie: That'll do, snake. That'll do.