Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “Hello, Moe? Your sister's being raped!”
- ―Stewie's first prank phone call
Stewart "Stewie" Gilligan Griffin is an infant. He is the intelligent, flamboyant and eccentric one year old infant of Peter and Lois Griffin. Stewie, equipped with his teddy bear, Rupert and his laser gun, has, on several occasions, almost single handedly taken over the world and he seems to be obsessed with world domination and matricide. Despite being baptised by his grandfather, Francis Griffin, he still remains completely evil nonetheless. He speaks with a British accent and he is best friends with his family's dog Brian Griffin.
Stewie appeared in the episode The Simpsons Guy, where he and the rest of his family were forced to leave Quahog. They ended up going to Springfield, where they met the Simpson family and lived with them for a few days. Stewie bonded with Bart, because they were both troublemaking sons. They had fun together, doing things like skateboarding, making prank phone calls, and firing slingshots at people. Stewie found out that Bart was being horribly bullied by Nelson Muntz and decided to get revenge. So, Stewie captured Nelson, along with the other people who bullied Bart and even Apu and tortured them all in the garage. When he let Bart take a turn at torturing them, Bart told him that he was taking things too far and stopped being friends with him, much to his dismay. Back in Quahog, Stewie was extremely depressed about the loss of Bart and was seen writing on the chalkboard in his room "I will not think about Bart", multiple times.
Stewie was sitting next to Mr. Burns in court holding their respective teddy bears (Rupert and Bobo) and when Stewie revealed to Bart he gagged and tortured Bart's enemies in the Simpsons' garage, Sideshow Bob being one of them.
Stewie is a short, tubby, baby with an abnormally shaped head. His head sort of looks like a football. He has 9 strands of black hair that are combed over his head from front to back. His eyes are big and round and far apart. He wears a yellow shirt and red overalls and light blue shoes.
Stewie was formerly an evil, maniacal baby, bent on doing villainous deeds such as taking over the world and trying to kill his mother. He was an evil genius, who used his brain for plotting and scheming and building torture devices and weapons of mass destruction. He was also very well-spoken and had a very wide range of vocabulary, using advanced, eloquent sentences in everyday life. Overtime, Stewie started to become more close to terms with his sexuality, starting to show more signs of being attracted to people of the male gender as time went by. He eventually became very attached with this and started to identify as an open bisexual, but liking men a lot more than women, though he had never explicitly mentioned it. He started to act very flamboyant and proud of his sexuality when he did. As he did this, he became less of an evil genius and eventually just stopped trying to take over the world and kill Lois and sort of just started acting like a regular human being. Even still, he still made a lot of snarky, sarcastic comments about his family and still expresses a lot of slight toward Lois.
In the episode The Simpsons Guy, Stewie's formerly abandoned evil villain personality trait had been brought out again, using a bunch of torture devices on Nelson Muntz, although he still generally acted like a regular person for the majority of the episode and even hinted at some romantic feelings for Bart, having combined both of his personality traits together for the crossover episode.
- Stewie was originally going to have a purple shirt and green overalls.
- Stewie is the only member of the Griffin family not to age as the series progresses, having been 1 year old ever since the show began.
- In the Family Guy episode "The Big Bang Theory", Stewie time travelled back to the 16th century, and cryogenically froze himself in a capsule, buried under the house, which Brian dug up in current times. This would technically make him 492 years old.
- Stewie and Meg's births have both been a recurring subject for jokes and episode plots in the show, being constantly visited in order to tell a story. They have been done so many times, that the true events of what happened when they were born are ambiguous, as there are multiple different, contradicting scenes about what happened. Versions of Stewie's birth has been shown and mentioned in episodes such as "Chitty Chitty Death Bang", "Chris Cross", and "Yug Ylimaf".
- In the episode "The Simpsons Guy", Stewie and Bart pick up catchphrases from each other, with Bart starting to say "What the Deuce?" and Stewie starting to say "Eat My Shorts!".
- At the end of the episode, Stewie had also picked up on Bart's chalkboard gags and started writing "I will not think about Bart" on a chalkboard in his room.