| District |
|First Appearance||"Two Dozen and One Greyhounds"|
Springfield Squidport is a district and waterfront within Springfield. As the name implies, this is Springfield's main harbor. It contains a food court that allegedly serves cuisines across the globe, although it in actuality is just all-purpose meat molded into the cuisines.
Hit & RunEdit
The Squidport also appears in The Simpsons: Hit and Run in levels 3 & 6. It is opposite Barney's Bowlarama and behind the Aztec Theater. Also, in level 6, up the ramp (with fire and ice) is a collector card. The collector card is the nameplate 'Bort'. Mr. Burns' Casino is also around the corner in those levels.
You'll know the Squidport, because if you've completed level 3, mission 1 (Nerd Race Queen), you'll need to drive into the Squidport and collect the comic book for Comic Book
The Squidport has areas such as Planet Hype, Duff Brewery and the C-Spanker.
- Turban Outfitters
- Just Rainsticks
- Its a Wonderful Knife
- My First Tattoo
- Much Ado About Muffins!
- Crypto Barn
- The Itchy & Scratchy Store
- Malaria Zone
- Planet Hype
- Moe's Brewing Co. (Moe's Tavern actually)
- Bloaters at the Squidport
- Clay Jars
- Sushi Bar
- Coffee Shop
- Shell Shack
- Noiseland Video Arcade
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Hot Dogs
- Fried Dough
- Boats: Houseboat, Greanpeace boat
- Episode – "Two Dozen and One Greyhounds"
- Episode – "My Sister, My Sitter"
- Episode – "Dumbbell Indemnity"
- Episode – "The Great Money Caper"
- Episode – "Worst Episode Ever"
- Episode – "New Kids on the Blecch"
- Episode – "The Good, the Sad and the Drugly"
- Episode – "Father Knows Worst"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit & Run
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
|Levels||Level 1 • Level 2 • Level 3 • Level 4 • Level 5 • Level 6 • Level 7|
|Characters||Homer • Bart • Lisa • Marge • Apu • Non-Playable characters|
|Vehicles||Pink Sedan • Honor Roller • Malibu Stacy Car • Canyonero • Pontiac Firebird • 70s Sport Car|
|Locations||Evergreen Terrace • Downtown Springfield • Squidport|
|References/Trivia • Appearances • Extras • Credits • Quotes|