|Springfield International Airport|
|First Appearance||"The Crepes of Wrath"|
- Aer Lingus (Dublin, Cork)
- AeroBoricua (Aguadilla,Ceiba-Roosevelt Roads, Mayaguez, Ponce-Mercedita, San Juan-Muñoz Marin)
- AeroMexico (Mexico City, Cancun, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta)
- Air Canada (Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal-Dorval, Toronto-Pearson, Vancouver)
- Air China (Beijing-Capital, Shanghai-Pudong)
- Air France (Paris-Charles De Gaulle)
- Air India (New Delhi, Mumbai)
- Air Israel operated by El Al (Tel Aviv, Jerusalem)
- Air New Zealand (Auckland)
- Air Springfield (Crazy Clown Airlines) (Chicago O'Hare, Detroit, Honolulu, Kingston, London Heathrow, New York-JFK, Washington, Mexico City, Guadalajara, Paris, Madrid, Manila, Buenos Aires, Oslo, Houston-Intercontinental, Los Angeles, Denver, Aspen, Ontario, Milan, Zurich, Singapore, Sydney, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Capital City, Belize City, San Antonio, Tokyo-Narita, Dallas-Ft Worth, Las Vegas, Santiago de Chile, Amsterdam, london gatwick, Madrid, San Juan)
- Alaska Airlines (Anchorage, Seattle)
- All Nippon Airways (Tokyo-Narita, Osaka-Kansai)
- Alitalia (Rome-Leonardo da Vinci)
- American Airlines (Dallas-Fort Worth, Miami, San Juan)
- American Pacific Airways (Seattle, Portland (OR), Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicaga-O'hare, New York-LaGuardia, Washington-Regan)
- Asiana Airlines (Seoul-Incheon)
- Austrian Airlines operated by Tyrolean Airways (Vienna)
- British Airways (London-Heathrow)
- Caribbean Airlines (Kingston, Montego Bay, Port of Spain)
- Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong)
- China Airlines (Hong Kong, Shanghai-Pudong, Tokyo-Narita, Taipei-Taoyuan)
- Delta Airlines (Minneapolis, Detroit, Atlanta)
- Derry Air (Dublin)
- Egyptair (Cairo)
- Emirates (Dubai)
- EVA Air (Taipei-Taoyuan, Taichung, Taitung, Kaohsiung)
- Hawaiian Airlines (Honolulu)
- Iberia (Madrid-Bajaras)
- Japan Airlines (Tokyo-Haneda, Osaka-Kansai, Nagoya-Centrair)
- KLM (Amsterdam-Schipol, Rotterdam-The Hague)
- Korean Air (Seoul-Incheon)
- Lufthansa (Frankfurt, Munich)
- No-Frills Airlines (Capital City, Ogdenville)
- Orbit Airlines (Honolulu, Oakland, San Jose, Tokyo-Haneda)
- Philippine Airlines (Manila, Cebu)
- Qantas (Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane)
- Qatar Airways (Doha)
- Singapore Airlines (Singapore)
- Scandinavian Airlines (Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Stockholm-Arlanda, Helsinki, Oslo)
- Southwest Airlines (Austin, Atlanta, Baltimore-Washington, Chicago-Midway, Dallas-Love Field, Houston-Hobby, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Orlando, Miami)
- Springfield Airways operated by United Airlines (Chicago-O'Hare, Houston-Intercontinental, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York-JFK)
- Swissair (Zurich)
- United Airlines (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Tokyo-Narita, Chicago-O'Hare, Denver, Houston-Intercontinental, Los Angeles, Newark, Washington-Dulles)
- US Airways (New York-La Guardia, Pittsburgh, Charlotte)
- Cargolux (Luxembourg)
- DHL (New York-JFK, London-Heathrow, Brussels, Amsterdam-Schipol)
- EVA Air (Anchorage, Taipei-Taoyuan)
- FedEx (Memphis, San Jose, New York-La Guardia, Paris-Charles de Gaulle)
- Nippon Cargo Airlines (Tokyo-Narita)
- An airliner from New York almost hit another airliner that was taxiing, the pilot did not care and commented on the near miss with "Hey, I'm landing here!"
- Homer Simpson went to The Little Black Box, the last bar in Springfield after being kicked out of Moe's Tavern. Then he was sent to take charge of a flight to Chicago-O'Hare (although he didn't know how to fly a plane). When he got into the Air Springfield Airbus A340, he accidentally raised the landing gear while parked on the apron. There were no minor injuries.
- An Air Springfield Airbus A340 over-ran the runway and ended up in the river. There were no minor injuries as well.
- An airliner crashed into and destroyed the wall of the TV room in the Simpsons House, the pilot apologised and reversed the plane out of the house.
- The Plywood Pelican was heading for Springfield International Airport but the wing snapped off during flight, the plane crashed into Springfield Town Square, no one was injured but Chief Wiggum was woken from his nap, he attempted to fine the pilot but didn't because of the his services to the down (smuggling drugs from Canada).
- Springfield mayor Joe Quimby attempted to hijack a Boeing 747.
- The Simpsons decided to go on a mega-saver vacation. They boarded at the very last minute an Air Japan Boeing 747-200, stealing the vacation from the Flanderses. During climbing, Bart Simpson was playing his Gameboy when a female flight attendant told him it wasn't safe to play it yet. Bart replies "You're the watress" and presses the "Shutdown" button, which causes the 747-200 to nosedive. Then the flight attendant pleaded him to turn it back on, bringing it back to its normal position.
- Just before a Delta Airlines Boeing 757 finishes the Minneapolis-Springfield-Atlanta route, Bart (seated in 33C) takes off the seatbelt in defiance of the captain's instructions, forcing it to turn back to its starting point. In the aftermath, Bart is placed onto the No fly list.
- When the Simpsons were flying to Italy, Homer tried to find a TV screen in his armrest, just like there are in first class. He found cables and he pulls them, causing the leftmost engine of the right wing of a Boeing 747SP to fall from the plane and ended up in Cletus's farm.
- ↑ Fear of Flying
- ↑ Fear of Flying
- ↑ Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo
- ↑ We're on the Road to D'oh-where
- ↑ The Italian Bob