|Springfield International Airport|
|First Appearance||"The Crepes of Wrath"|
Springfield International Airport is the primary airport serving Springfield. The airport is curfew free. There is also a private bar for pilots only called The Little Black Box. It is the primary hub for Air Springfield and Crazy Clown Airlines. The airport is undergoing renovations to accommodate the world's largest passenger aircraft, the Airbus A380. Also has a oneworld lounge on the gate 45. Recently, the Boeing 787 visits the airport twice a day, operated by ANA.
|AeroMexico||Cancun, Mexico City|
|Air Canada||Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal-Trudeau, Toronto-Pearson, Vancouver|
|Air Israel operated by El Al||Tel Aviv-Ben Gurion|
Amsterdam, Aspen, Belize City, Buenos Aires, Capital City, Chicago-O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Detroit, Guadalajara, Honolulu, Houston-Intercontinental, Kingston, Las Vegas, London-Gatwick, London-Heathrow, Los Angeles, LA/Ontario, Madrid, Manila, Mexico City, Milan, New York-JFK, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Juan, Santiago de Chile, Seattle/Tacoma, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo-Narita, Washington-Dulles, Zurich
|Alaska Airlines||Anchorage, Seattle/Tacoma|
|American Airlines||Charlotte, Dallas/Fort Worth, Miami,
New York-JFK, Phoenix
|Delta Air Lines||Atlanta, Seattle/Tacoma|
|No-Frills Airlines||Bellingham (WA), Capital City, Eugene (OR), Medford (OR), Ogdenville, Portland (OR), Redmond (OR), Salem (OR), Spokane, Yakima|
|Orbit Airlines||Oakland, Portland (OR), Salt Lake City,
San Francisco, San Jose (CA), Seattle/Tacoma
|Southwest Airlines||Chicago-Midway, Dallas-Love, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Oakland|
operated by United Airlines
|Chicago-O'Hare, Houston-Intercontinental, Los Angeles|
|United Airlines||Chicago-O'Hare, Denver,
Houston-Intercontinental, Los Angeles, Newark, San Francisco, Washington-Dulles
|Atlas Air||Boston, New York-JFK, Quahog|
|DHL||Amsterdam, Brussels, Cincinnati, London-Heathrow, New York-JFK|
|EVA Air||Anchorage, Taipei-Taoyuan|
|FedEx Express||Fort Worth/Alliance, Memphis, Ontario (CA)|
|Nippon Cargo Airlines||Tokyo-Narita|
|UPS Airlines||Louisville, Miami|
- An airliner from New York almost hit another airliner that was taxiing, the pilot did not care and commented on the near miss with "Hey, I'm landing here!"
- Homer Simpson went to The Little Black Box, the last bar in Springfield after being kicked out of Moe's Tavern. Then he was sent to take charge of a flight to Chicago-O'Hare (although he didn't know how to fly a plane). When he got into the Air Springfield Airbus A340, he accidentally raised the landing gear while parked on the apron. There were no minor injuries.
- An Air Springfield Airbus A340 over-ran the runway and ended up in the river. There were no minor injuries as well.
- An airliner crashed into and destroyed the wall of the TV room in the Simpsons House, the pilot apologised and reversed the plane out of the house.
- While the Simpsons we're going to a wedding because of airport incompetence and an unforeseen jailbreak in New south Wales there was delay, the aircraft had turned of it's engines, stopped people from going out and allowing ethnic people eating their weird, fowl smelling and unusual home cooked food (1 man was eating a goat's head and drinking blood from it's eye). Leaving the passenger's trapped in heat for 7 hours, after revealing that there was still no word about take-of Homer was forbidden to use the lavatory angrily started making a mockery about the way how airlines don't treat people like people anymore, the airmarshall attempted to stop him bit Homer got on the wing, made the aircraft hurl on the left side and made everyone in the plane slap and cheer after he was stopped by security, unknown to anyone Bart had filmed everything on his digital camera. This made Homer famous later in the episode.
- The Plywood Pelican was heading for Springfield International Airport but the wing snapped off during flight, the plane crashed into Springfield Town Square, no one was injured but Chief Wiggum was woken from his nap, he attempted to fine the pilot but didn't because of the his services to the down (smuggling drugs from Canada).
- Springfield mayor Joe Quimby attempted to hijack a Boeing 747.
- The Simpsons decided to go on a mega-saver vacation. They boarded at the very last minute an Air Japan Boeing 747-200, stealing the vacation from the Flanderses. During climbing, Bart Simpson was playing his Gameboy when a female flight attendant told him it wasn't safe to play it yet. Bart replies "You're the watress" and presses the "Shutdown" button, which causes the 747-200 to nosedive. Then the flight attendant pleaded him to turn it back on, bringing it back to its normal position.
- Just before a Delta Airlines Boeing 757 finishes the Minneapolis-Springfield-Atlanta route, Bart (seated in 33C) takes off the seatbelt in defiance of the captain's instructions, forcing it to turn back to its starting point. In the aftermath, Bart is placed onto the No fly list.
- When the Simpsons were flying to Italy, Homer tried to find a TV screen in his armrest, just like there are in first class. He found cables and he pulls them, causing the leftmost engine of the right wing of a Boeing 747SP to fall from the plane and ended up in Cletus's farm.