Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Springfield Gorge, "the third most beautiful gorge in the state", is a gorge in Springfield. Bart wants to jump across the gorge on his skateboard, Captain Lance Murdock-style. Homer Simpson instead attempts to make the jump in an attempt to show his son the dangers of doing daredevil stuntwork, but Bart chooses to not do daredevil stunts ever again in an attempt to stop Homer from doing it. However, Homer, due to the skateboard unexpectedly going on with Homer on it, almost makes the jump, falling to the bottom banging his head as he goes along. The ambulance later crashes into a tree and Homer falls out of the back on a stretcher and goes down again. During Trappuccino, Homer and Bart later jumped the gorge on a motorcycle by accident and the ambulance is still seen crashed in the tree. This time, though, they actually make it.
Behind the laughterEdit
According to the Simpsons Guide, there is a section of the Gorge called "Homer's leap," dedicated to Homer who fell down the gorge twice in one afternoon.
- Episode – "Bart the Daredevil"
- Episode – "Brother from the Same Planet"
- Episode – "Behind the Laughter" (Flashback)
- Episode – "The Blunder Years" (Flashback)
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XIII" (Send in the clones, clones, clones, clones....)
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Video game – Virtual Springfield
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – Tapped Out
- Video game – LEGO Dimensions
- Book – The Simpsons Guide to Springfield
- Couch gag – "Robot Chicken couch gag"[src]