Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Springfield Aquarium is an aquarium in Springfield. There motto is "Dead Fish Skimmed Daily."
- They have three walruses that are fed in front of the guests.
- They have an exhibit called "Wonders of the Gulf Coast."
- There is a video about Arctic sea lions.
- There is a penguin habitat. The penguins fly when no one is looking.
- There is a Pacific habitat, which is being remodeled. The fish (including a whale) are kept in plastic bags in their storage facility.
- There is a tank where visitors can see some of the most exotic species of the coral reef, including a giant clam, which Bart Simpson uses to moon his class, which mistakes his butt for pearls.
- There are also some smaller tanks, which have other fish, including: the moray eel, the sea bass (which resembles Homer) and several sharks, including a hammerhead.
- The aquarium used to serve beer - they stopped after a drunk Homer Simpson got into a fight with an octopus.
- In A Fish Called Selma it was rumoured that Troy McClure had sex with fish in the Aquarium.