Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The South Street Squidport is the name given to the revamped waterfront, that is now an ambient pedestrian mall. It was formerly the home of a Tentacle Cannery and a magnet for prostitution; however, now there are many stores and restaurants located here.
- Bloaters at the Squidport
- Crypto Barn: A Place for Codes
- Have It Uruguay
- It's a Wonderful Knife
- Just Rainsticks
- Malaria Zone
- Marine World
- Much Ado About Muffins
- Mussolini and Franks
- My First Tattoo
- The Itchy & Scratchy Store
- The Karachi Hibachi
- The London Broil
- Planet Hype
- Turban Outfitters
- What They Eat In Iceland
- A Taste of Serbia
- Episode – "My Sister, My Sitter"
- Episode – "Dumbbell Indemnity"
- Episode – "Days of Wine and D'oh'ses"
- Episode – "The Great Money Caper"
- Episode – "Worst Episode Ever"
- Episode – "The Good, the Sad and the Drugly"
- Episode – "Father Knows Worst"
- Episode – "Love is a Many Splintered Thing"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
|This article relating to a Simpsons location is a stub. You can help Simpsons Wiki by embiggening it.|