The South Street Squidport is the name given to the revamped waterfront, that is now an ambient pedestrian mall. It was formerly the home of a Tentacle Cannery and a magnet for prostitution; however, now there are many stores and restaurants located here.
- Bloaters at the Squidport
- Crypto Barn: A Place for Codes
- Have It Uruguay
- It's a Wonderful Knife
- Just Rainsticks
- Malaria Zone
- Marine World
- Much Ado About Muffins
- Mussolini and Franks
- My First Tattoo
- The Itchy & Scratchy Store
- The Karachi Hibachi
- The London Broil
- Planet Hype
- Turban Outfitters
- What They Eat In Iceland
- A Taste of Serbia
- Episode – "My Sister, My Sitter"
- Episode – "Dumbbell Indemnity"
- Episode – "Days of Wine and D'oh'ses"
- Episode – "The Great Money Caper"
- Episode – "Worst Episode Ever"
- Episode – "The Good, the Sad and the Drugly"
- Episode – "Father Knows Worst"
- Episode – "Love is a Many Splintered Thing"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
|This article relating to a Simpsons location is a stub. You can help Simpsons Wiki by embiggening it.|