Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Song of Shelbyville is a song, from the fictional musical of the same name, featured in the episode, "The Seven-Beer Snitch." The music was written by Alf Clausen and the lyrics by Bill Odenkirk. It is the twenty-seventh track on the album The Simpsons: Testify.
- You know, we should visit Shelbyville more often. They have a store that just sells shoes. I feel like I'm in Paris!
- Oh! The famous Shelbyville theater district! Can we see a play?
- Play? All plays suck, all the time and always will and everyone knows it.
- Look, we'll compromise. We'll go see a play (Lisa gasps) that Lisa doesn't want to see.
- Let's see...there's Equus starring Sideshow Mel, The Three Dollar Bills in Gay Gay Gay. Ooh! Song of Shelbyville!
- From the schoolhouse where our grandparents learnt
- To the bad zoo where all the animals burnt,
- We're home to Christian, Muslim and Jew
- Although not many of the last two.
- Male Soloist:
- There's a girl for every guy
- Female Soloist:
- Birthplace of the button fly.
- In good ol' Shelbyville!