The Sleep-Eazy Motel is a seedy motel in Springfield. The building itself is deteriorating and prostitutes hang outside the lobby. When Marge and the kids stayed there, a body was seen floating in the pool. Selma claims that she woke up there once. All the items in the rooms are coin-operated, including the television, the Bible and the vibrating beds. When Bart was in bed he saw a camera looking down from the ceiling (perhaps used to spy on couples) .  Homer once stayed there to cheat on his diet behind Marge's back, though he was caught on camera by the producers of Sneakers.
- Some of the neon in the sign flickers off, making it read "Sleazy".
- Episode – "The Cartridge Family"
- Episode – "Dial "N" for Nerder"
- Episode – "The Falcon and the D'ohman"
- Episode – "The Marge-ian Chronicles"
- Video game – The Simpsons Game
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- Video game – LEGO Dimensions