The page to request admin rights.
As of December 16, 2011, nominations are temporarily closed since several have been elected in the recent months as part of rebuilding this wiki. When more administrators are needed, nominations will be opened again.
- Users can nominate themselves.
- Nominees must be a fairly active contributor to the Simpsons Wiki, being active at least in the last six weeks
- As well, nominees ought to have more than 200 contributions, with at least 50% being in the mainspace.
- Nominees should demonstrate good understanding of Simpsons Wiki policies, style, and conventions.
- Before a user is nominated, he or she must be asked if they will accept the nomination. If not, that user will not be nominated.
- If a request is turned down, there must be at least a months wait before that user can be renominated.
Be aware that sockpuppeting or getting friends to vote in the last minute will not be tolerated.
You have to explain why you want the rights and what you will do with them in order to be accepted.
Not promoted Edit
Closed nominations Edit
I want the job. Wanna get this site up and running again. I can edit a fair amount and spend A LOT of time on this wikia. Jhonevans 08:17, December 2, 2011 (UTC)</p>