- (An egg hatches and a rhino comes out)
- Lisa: Rhinos don't come from eggs.
- Homer: What did you just see, Lisa?
- Lisa: I know, but . . .
- Homer: What did you just see?
- (A Giraffe appears out of a hole in the ground)
- Lisa: Oh, come on.
- Flight Attendant: Attention Passengers - Please prepare for our landing in Tanzania.
- (Someone hands her a note)
- Flight Attendant: I'm sorry. It is now called New Zanzibar.
- (Someone hands her another note)
- Flight Attendant: Excuse me. It is now called Pepsi Presents New Zanzibar.
- Bart: I need this candy for school…candy class.
- Homer: Well okay, but get five bags in case we eat four on the way home.
- Lisa: My teacher said I need cupcakes…cupcakes to learn.
- Homer: In the cart.
- Bart: I'm out of wine…
- Homer: Cart.
- Agnes Skinner: And you! Start over! I want everything in one bag.
- Bag Boy: Yes, ma'am.
- Agnes: But I don't want the bag to be heavy.
- Bag Boy: I don't think that's possible...
- Agnes: What are you, the "possible police"? Just do it!
- Homer: (while searching through the cupboards) "Sulpher Jerky"? "Cream of toast"? Where did we get this crap?
- Marge: Most of it was sent by relatives who can't see very well.
- Homer: Olive oil? Asparagus? If your mother wasn't so fancy, we could shop at the gas station like normal people.
- Homer: [while jabbing him] Hurry up, I can't stand here jabbing you all day!
- Bag Boy: Please, ow, stop, ow! Bag boys have feeling too, you know!
- Homer: No you don't!
- (In Africa, two tribesmen are dancing around a fire and suddenly, one of them stops)
- Tribesman: What is it, N'gungo?
- N'gungo: Evil is coming.
- Tribesman: What shall we do, N'gungo?
- N'gungo: (puts his mask on the other tribesman's head) You are N'gungo now! (runs away and screams)
- Marge: This song has been going on for hours.
- Homer: Yeah! It's just like the Allman Brothers!
- Homer: Getting eaten by an alligator is just like falling asleep, in a giant blender.