|| Simpsons Christmas Stories
- Gabriel (Lisa): Hail Mary, full of grace!
- Joseph (Homer): That's not all she's full of.
- Gabriel (Lisa): Quiet you! Mary, you carry in your womb the son of god, who will grow up to become king of the jews!
- Mary (Marge): So, not a doctor.
- Gabriel (Lisa): Well, he will be able to heal the sick.
- Mary (Marge): But nothing to hang on the wall... (Gabriel groans and disappears)
- Joseph (Homer): I'm watching the Orange Bowl. (Camera pans to an actual bowl of oranges)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.