Shauna has medium-length brown hair and freckles and a green ring tattoo around the top of her left arm , and wears red lipstick and gold hoop earrings. She also sports a tribal tattoo on her left upper-arm. She is most often seen wearing torn blue jeans, a white tank top, and brown flip-flops, and has also been seen in a red bikini when swimming and a red devil outfit at Halloween.
Shauna seems to be a bully, since Jimbo, Dolph and Kearney had to impress her by throwing a duck's baby into the air, and according to Shauna, either the ducks suffer or Bart does. She later becomes Jimbo's girlfriend, as Ned sees her kissing Jimbo. She later makes a cameo as one of Jimbo's SpringFace friends, and later as one of Nelson's many wives as seen in a non-canon story. Her next appearance was in "Beware My Cheating Bart", in which she was a central character. She becomes smitten with Bart when he keeps standing up for her after being assigned by Jimbo to watch her while he and his friends do other activities that do not interest her. They briefly date, but the two soon break up after a confrontation with Jimbo and Lisa leads to Shauna realizing that she is better without either Jimbo or Bart. It is revealed that she started dating both Squeaky-voiced Teen and a much older man.She seems to have gotten back together with Jimbo In "The Man Who Grew Too Much".
|Please add at least one image using the parameter "image1" when using this template.|
- Shauna is implied to be bisexual, as Dolph said she invited 200 boys (not including Jimbo) and 7 girls to make out with her on a SpringFace-sent message.
- The Simpsons World names her the "Sleazy Girl".
- Shauna showed Bart her breasts as a reward for taking the blame for her shoplifting in "Beware My Cheating Bart".
- In "Diggs," she appears in church smoking.
- She is shown smoking again in "What to Expect When Bart's Expecting", in which it is also revealed that she is the daughter of Gary Chalmers.