Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Comic Book Guy's video game clichés
- Obvious Weakness: shoot at Lard Lad's first hatch to get this cliché. "A must have for masters of the obvious."
- The living Lard Lad statue attacking the city is a reference to the "Treehouse of Horror VI" segment, "Attack of the 50-Foot Eyesores".
- Also, the Krusty dolls coming to life and attacking might be a reference to the doll featured in the "Treehouse of Horror III" segment, "Clown Without Pity".
- The title of the level is an obvious reference to the rather obscure videogame, "Shadow of the Colossus" which features the hero taking on giant monsters.
- The giant walking Lard Lad statue may be a reference to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man in Ghostbusters.
- In the Xbox and PS3 games Lard Lad has better AI and you can access the Springfield State Prison.
- In the PS2, Wii and PSP games Lard Lad has poorer range.
- In the DS game only Homer is playable and he has to lure Lard Lad into a power generator, killing him. Mini-Krustys are not featured.