Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|| Shadow of the Colossal Donut
Running away from the Lard Lad's Donuts StatueEdit
- You'll have to stop him Bart! I'm too drunk!
- Believe in yourself boy! Even if I don't!
- I can't hit him! He's too awesome!
- Hey, I called no lasers!
- Ow!! Laser means pain!!
- Ew! Bugs dressed like clowns!
- I wonder if can eat these mini-clowns?
- More of them?! But I thought I was done! I already dusted my hands.
- Oh no! More mini-Krustys! Heh heh, I wonder if they come in one tiny clown car?
- Homer kill Krustys...
- I wish I had my clown poison.
- I can't hurt these little guys! How can something so cute be so dangerous?
Turning into Helium HomerEdit
- (giggles) Me floatie!
- Look at me, I'm as light as a princess!
- Whoa, I'm slightly lighter than air!
Running away from the Lard Lads Donuts StatueEdit
- More Mini-Krustys! I'm both star-struck, and terrified!
- Help! Mini-Krustys!
- Tiny Krustys are only half as funny!
- Get ready for a stomp and unfortunately I am not talking about the musical.
- Hold onto your hats, here comes a stomp!
- Lard Lad's about to break out his stomping foot.
- This guy has a really textbook stomp.
- Taking a page out of Michael Jordan's book, Lard Lad has brought a bunch of robotic clowns to life.
- It seems like an obvious moving retrospective, but Lard Lad has used his lasers to bring a bunch of tiny Krustys on the billboard to life.
- If there isn't a break of the action soon, I am going to mess myself.
- Bart, like my stock portfolio, has gone down.
- Homer's down! And with no abdominal muscles whatsoever, he may be out.
- Lard Lad has lost Homer and Bart, but don't relax yet. He's determined to find the father and son and, I assume, to skin them alive.
- Lard Lad is searching for Homer and Bart, he sure is persistent for a 50-year-old logo.
- Heh heh, giant fat doughnut hated by tiny billboard clowns, heh heh! A classic parody.
- He's spotted them! Back to the terror!
- From a vantage point, I can't tell if Lard Lad's laser is pulse or continuous?
- It looks like he is charging up...wait, I'm getting an update...yes, it is a laser...
- It's my vanity more than my drinking if I'm doubtful.
- This Lard Lad's stomp's brought to you by Dave's Big Screens of Shelbyville. If you need a big screen, go to Dave's!
- Lard Lad is heading straight for the prison. I say if he can tackle the problems of our troubled penal system, he's got my vote.
- Lard Lad seems to be making it to the piers, who can blame him? It's a wonderful place to hang out and take a break from the pressures of being a horrible monster.
- All in Springfield is praying that Bart and Homer disable the monster's ass.
- Celebrity deaths and monster hatches always come in threes.
- How much more damage does the food icon of yesteryear endure?
- I got my starters as Oprah's butler. True story.
- I love how these pants feel.
- Deep down, I feel there is something disturbing about evolution.
- Isn't my sanity? More than my drinking has been my downfall?
- I'm sorry but Tom Wolfe dresses like Colonel Sanders.
Krusty EA DollsEdit
- Collect all of me!
- I'm a self-hating clown.
- Krusty says die!
- I want go-go!
- I like illegal things!
- Who wants a thousand mini-Krustys?!
- Is it a crime to be illiterate?
- What the hell was that?!
- We're going to greatest place on Earth! Tiajauna!
- I'm Krusty the Clown and I'm going to kill you!